家,有爱则暖: Who will you meet in heaven?

Monday 10 December 2018

Who will you meet in heaven?

I think I am probably a fan of Mitch Albom as I have read almost all of his books. My favorite is "The Five People You Meet in Heaven" which I've read in 2007 and deeply touched by it. 

It's about the story of afterlife. In the author's fictional heaven, we will meet 5 people from our time on earth when we die. We might not even know them but they were all in our life for a reason, who help us understand the things we went through.

When I learned that there is sequel to this book, namely "The Next Person You Meet in Heaven" I quickly grab one without hesitation, and finished reading it in three days.

Sometimes we would think how unimportant and insignificant we are. But the actual fact is somethings we did (maybe unintentionally) may have changed others' life forever, in good or bad ways.

If I would meet five people in heaven when I die, I hope those are the people I've a positive impact to their life.

I would recommend these two books.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...