家,有爱则暖: We are moving

Sunday 17 January 2010

We are moving

After more than 5 years of practising in my current location, I have decided to move my clinic. My new clinic is just 2 doors away.


From Now to New:

Side view of the shop, which is going to be my new clinic. Nice glass wall.




Outside view of my clinic:

Ample of parking lots:

We will start renovate the new clinic very soon. Tentatively, we can move in to the new premise in April 2010.

I wish to show you my current clinic.
This is my consultation room.

My consultation room.
Small plastic table which I bought from Ikea, with toys for kids to play.

I set up this clinic in October 2004, is more than 5 years now.
Guess who was the Interior Designer then? Yours sincerely!! haha.....

This is the children playground which is located at the waiting hall.
Reception counter (Left) and playground (Right)

Another view of waiting hall.


My clinic is on Facebook now. Kindly click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...